Mini Convertible Luggage Rack £98.95 or £159.95
If you are looking to increase the luggage capacity of your Mini Convertible, we have the answer. Hatch-bags add 125 litres of extra storage space increasing the luggage capacity of the Mini Convertible by 50%
We sell the complete system for £159.95 and ship globally.
Why a hatch-bag Mini Convertible Luggage Carrier ?
- No clamps, hooks, or clips to damage paint
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Supplied assembled just fold out and fit
- Capable of carrying a 20kg load
- Easy to load and unload, no ladder required
- Can be totally removed in under 3 minutes when you reach your destination
- Universal design change the car not the rack
- Fits all post 2008 Mini convertibles without exposed hinges for the trunk/boot
- Hand made in Buckinghamshire UK
- Weatherproof design
- Supplied with an European style reg plate holder & light if bag obscures reg (battery operated no wiring required)
- Possible to use your own case, frame base measures 70x30cm max suggested case height 70cm
- Hatch-bag measures 70cm wide, 30cm deep & 60cm tall
Hatch-bag is a boot-bag group product.
All our products are designed, engineered and made in the UK. Since 2008 we have been manufacturing the boot-bag luggage bag for convertibles and saloons, the hatch-bag Mini Convertible Luggage Rack joined the range in mid 2016 after 12 months of testing and development.
More luggage space without the hassle of fitting roof bars, or loading a roof box
hatch-bag is a universal waterproof luggage bag system that attaches to the tailgate of most estates,hatches, and people carriers.
How the hatch-bag Mini Convertible luggage rack works.
Six simple steps, no tools, no clamps, no brackets, no hassle
Layout the 6 straps with the hatch huggers inside the boot
Shut the boot and pull the straps tight
Place the hatch-bag frame on the bumper and secure.
Position rear foam section on frame to ensure rack is proud of paintwork, this section can be rotated and moved up and down the frame
Pull straps tight and tie off
Secure bag to rack and attach reg plate in holder provided if bag obscures plate.